Zeiss IOLMaster 500 Biometry A Scan
The Ziess IOLMaster 500 is the prevelant IOL master used in the field of ophthalmic surgery, with 3 out of 4 surgeons worldwide trusting a Zeiss IOLMaster for IOL power calculations.
The IOLMaster 500 Features the following:
- Improved refractive outcomes with exclusive formulas, 200 lens constants and unique telecentric keratometry.
- 20% higher measurement success for dense cataracts and advanced measurement for other challenging eyes.
- Proven toric outcomes.
- Markerless toric alignment.
- Easy to use interface.
- Universal interface to tie in to A-Scan devices.
- Holladay 2 formula integrated.
The ZEISS IOL Master 500 is the gold standard in optical biometry with more than 100 million successful IOL power calculations to date.With the new version of the ZEISS IOLMaster 500, you get a piece of cutting-edge technology that points the way to the future of optical biometry.
IMPROVING REFRACTIVE OUTCOMES
– Any intraocular lens calculation is only as reliable as the lens constant it is based on.
– More than 40,000 sets of patient data created with the ZEISS IOLMaster are the basis of more than 200 optimized lens constants in the User Group for Laser Interference Biometry (ULIB) website absolutely unique in the industry.
– Together with its one-of-a-kind distance independent telecentric keratometry and the exclusively integrated Holladay 2 formula, the gold standard in optical biometry helps you improve your refractive outcomes.
EASE OF USE
– A well-designed user interface, plausibility checks, distance-independent measurements and an up to 4 times faster reading compared to other optical devices lead to a one-of-a-kind usability and reduced chairtime.
– A difference you, your team and your patients will notice every day.
– Axial length 14 – 38 mm
– Corneal radii 5 – 10 mm
– Anterior chamber depth 1.5 – 6.5 mm
– White-to-white 8 –16 mm
– Axial length 0.01 mm
– Corneal radii 0.01 mm
– Anterior chamber depth 0.01 mm
– White-to-white 0.1 mm
IOL CALCULATION FORMULAS
– SRK® II, SRK® / T, Holladay 1 and 2, Hoffer Q, Haigis
– Clinical history and contact lens fitting method for calculation of corneal refractive power following refractive corneal surgery
– Haigis-L IOL calculation for eyes following myopic / hyperopic LASIK / PRK / LASIK surgery
– Calculation of phakic anterior and posterior chamber implants
– Optimization of IOL constants
– Ultrasound data link (to Accutome A-Scan synergy)
– ZEISS data archive and review solution FORUM
– ZEISS OR management system CALLISTO eye
– Data interface for electronic medical record (EMR) / patient management systems (PMS)
– Data export to USB storage media
– Export database for Holladay IOL Consultant and HIC.SOAP Pro
– Ethernet port for network connection and network printer